BJ Fogg's "not pretty" presentation about Stanford's Facebook course contains fascinating snippets, especially in the last 10 slides.
- The students in this class engaged 16 million people in 10 weeks. Some of them got rich.
- Don't be swayed by one person's opinion.
- Just get the app out there and see what happens . . .
- Many crummy trials beat deep thinking.
- Often what seemed like a killer idea didn't work.
- Sometimes what seemed stupid worked very well.
- If you're desperate for a win, just copy something that's working.
Leave a comment