Everyone benefits from Contented business and web writing training
Organizations, managers and individuals: all benefit from Contented online courses in business communication and digital writing skills. The rewards are much broader than simply better writing!
Organization benefits: better return on your ICT investment
- Search engines and your CMS work better: your business documents will be found by staff and the public.
- When you educate enough employees, business communication skills in your organization reach a tipping point: documentation improves out of sight!
- Trained staff have a common understanding of clear communication. Business documents meet your standards of clarity and correctness.
- Better productivity and customer satisfaction; fewer customer errors and complaints.
- Less demand on call centres and fewer external copywriters required.
- Correctly edited web content can double the usability of your web sites.
- More qualified staff: accredited CPD writing training for professional staff.
Managers benefit: convenience, economy, efficiency
- No stress matching training dates with roll-out dates. Scalable on-demand training. No staff absences to attend workshops. Minimum planning and administration.
- No pressure: you have 12 months to select a group of learners.
- Standardize training of new graduate staff and get them work-ready in business communication skills.
- Extremely cost-effective, with no extra costs such as venue hire or training materials.
- Track progress of learners with user-friendly reports.
Individuals benefit: skills, confidence and career development
- Do the training whenever, wherever it suits you. Convenient, self-paced, self-tested training.
- All your business documents will be clearer and suitable for publication on the Web or on paper.
- A fast way to acquire new skills that you can apply straight away.
- Career development: our courses will bring you confidence, interesting new career opportunities and new sources of income.
- Easy, convenient way to earn CPD hours and keep on top of your profession's CPD requirements.