14-18 September 2009 is plainly a great week to draw the world's attention to plain English.
On Friday, it's the WriteMark New Zealand Plain English Awards—always a brilliant occasion.
Alice and I will provide four prizes. The winners of the following four categories will get access for one staff member to our brand new Contented Diploma in Web Content:
- Best Plain English Website—Public Sector/Non-Government Organisation
- Best Plain English Website—Private Sector
- People’s Choice—best Plain English Website
- People’s Choice—‘Brainstrain’ Website
All through Plain English Week, remember this:
It's not your fault if you don't get it: tell the writer!
- Say the magic words, "What do you mean?"
- If you are given a confusing document to read, ask for a plain English translation.
Nov 05, 2009 • Posted by Fat Loss Advice in Plain English | Easy way to Diet
[…] Contented: content that makes people happy » Blog Archive » Plain … […]
Leave a comment: